Been busy getting to grips with twitter so I've neglected this blog. Not worked out how to integrate everything yet.
So, in the last month I've sent off a research paper, two abstracts (quite something for someone who's not research active! - guess I am now) conducted a misconduct investigation, run a creative thinking and typography module with our delightful 1st year, had interesting personal tutorials with the 2nd yr, been on an external examination visit, celebrated our son's 21st birthday and dealt with a dog with a brain tumour (doing well on steroids)
Had the feedback from my 360° review confirmed what i knew but had forgotten (see previous blogs). I had thought that I don't get enough opportunity to practice leadership skills, as I only line manage one other person directly but of course every day presents opportunities.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travels in the van 2023: Poland Part 1 of 2

Travels in the van 2023: Poland Part 2

Travels in the Van 2023: Week 12